Ventura County News
Oxnard shooting probe: 2 killed, 1 injured
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were killed and another person was injured when a shooting broke out in Oxnard.
Oxnard police were called to the scene in the 300 block of Cuesta Del Mar Street at about 10:14 p.m. Saturday.
Responding officers found two adult males in an alley suffering from gunshot wounds. They were pronounced dead at the scene by emergency responders. Authorities also found another gunshot victim, who was transported to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The identities of those involved were not immediately released. Investigators are still tracking down leads in this homicide, which is the sixth this year in Oxnard.
The city of Oxnard offers a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of suspect in homicide cases.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7650.
homicide investigation, ventura county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)