Ventura County News
Oxnard shooting probe: 2 killed, 1 injured
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were killed and another person was injured when a shooting broke out in Oxnard.
Oxnard police were called to the scene in the 300 block of Cuesta Del Mar Street at about 10:14 p.m. Saturday.
Responding officers found two adult males in an alley suffering from gunshot wounds. They were pronounced dead at the scene by emergency responders. Authorities also found another gunshot victim, who was transported to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The identities of those involved were not immediately released. Investigators are still tracking down leads in this homicide, which is the sixth this year in Oxnard.
The city of Oxnard offers a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of suspect in homicide cases.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7650.
homicide investigation, ventura county news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 2 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 54 min ago
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February 13 min ago
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion 20 min ago
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
47 min ago