Ventura County News
Oxnard shooting probe: 2 killed, 1 injured
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were killed and another person was injured when a shooting broke out in Oxnard.
Oxnard police were called to the scene in the 300 block of Cuesta Del Mar Street at about 10:14 p.m. Saturday.
Responding officers found two adult males in an alley suffering from gunshot wounds. They were pronounced dead at the scene by emergency responders. Authorities also found another gunshot victim, who was transported to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The identities of those involved were not immediately released. Investigators are still tracking down leads in this homicide, which is the sixth this year in Oxnard.
The city of Oxnard offers a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of suspect in homicide cases.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7650.
homicide investigation, ventura county news
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Big rig, truck collide in Pomona; 2 killed
- Body positively identified as missing hiker
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones 42 min ago
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo 15 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale