Ventura County News
Crews work to repair Simi Valley water main break
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews are working to fix a water main break underneath the intersection of Los Angeles Avenue and Madera Road in Simi Valley.
Traffic was slow Wednesday morning for commuters who used Madera Road as City of Simi Valley Public Works Department worked to assess and repair the damage.
Northbound lanes of Madera Road are closed at Los Angeles Avenue and Tierra Rejada Road.
Eastbound lanes of Los Angeles Avenue are also closed at Socrates Avenue.
Crews are expected to wrap up work this evening.
road closure, water main break, ventura county news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect found after escaping from police 1 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...
- Stress management tip - call your doctor
51 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
46 min ago