Ventura County News
Crews work to repair Simi Valley water main break
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews are working to fix a water main break underneath the intersection of Los Angeles Avenue and Madera Road in Simi Valley.
Traffic was slow Wednesday morning for commuters who used Madera Road as City of Simi Valley Public Works Department worked to assess and repair the damage.
Northbound lanes of Madera Road are closed at Los Angeles Avenue and Tierra Rejada Road.
Eastbound lanes of Los Angeles Avenue are also closed at Socrates Avenue.
Crews are expected to wrap up work this evening.
road closure, water main break, ventura county news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 8 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 12 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash 42 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 28 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role