Ventura County News
Crews work to repair Simi Valley water main break
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews are working to fix a water main break underneath the intersection of Los Angeles Avenue and Madera Road in Simi Valley.
Traffic was slow Wednesday morning for commuters who used Madera Road as City of Simi Valley Public Works Department worked to assess and repair the damage.
Northbound lanes of Madera Road are closed at Los Angeles Avenue and Tierra Rejada Road.
Eastbound lanes of Los Angeles Avenue are also closed at Socrates Avenue.
Crews are expected to wrap up work this evening.
road closure, water main break, ventura county news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'