Ventura County News
Riders rescued from stuck Ferris wheel in Thousand Oaks
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Riders were rescued from a Ferris wheel that became stuck during an event in Thousand Oaks on Saturday night.
Ventura County Fire was called out to the California Lutheran University campus around 9:10 p.m. Riders were rescued after a mechanical issue caused the Ferris wheel to become stuck.
It was unclear how many people had to be rescued. None of the riders were injured.
According to the California Lutheran University website, a homecoming carnival was held on the campus Saturday night.
ventura county news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 3 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 29 min ago
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
40 min ago