Ventura County News
3 wanted in armed Thousand Oaks home invasion burglary
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for three males who invaded a Thousand Oaks home at gunpoint and tied up the female resident before fleeing with jewelry and cash.
Investigators say the robbers hit a home in the 3900 block of Skelton Canyon Circle around 6:45 a.m. Tuesday.
The victim's husband had just left for work when the suspects confronted the female resident at gunpoint and forced their way in.
Once inside, the masked suspects bound the woman, and then took jewelry and cash before fleeing in a sedan. According to authorities, one of the men pointed a handgun at the victim during the robbery.
The victim called 911 as soon as she was able to free herself. She was not injured during the home-invasion robbery.
The suspects were described as black males. No other information was released.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have any information about this home invasion, you're urged to contact the Thousand Oaks Police Department at (805) 494-8201.
burglary, home invasion, ventura county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 31 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 46 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 7 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 4 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft 49 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video