Ventura County News
3 wanted in armed Thousand Oaks home invasion burglary
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for three males who invaded a Thousand Oaks home at gunpoint and tied up the female resident before fleeing with jewelry and cash.
Investigators say the robbers hit a home in the 3900 block of Skelton Canyon Circle around 6:45 a.m. Tuesday.
The victim's husband had just left for work when the suspects confronted the female resident at gunpoint and forced their way in.
Once inside, the masked suspects bound the woman, and then took jewelry and cash before fleeing in a sedan. According to authorities, one of the men pointed a handgun at the victim during the robbery.
The victim called 911 as soon as she was able to free herself. She was not injured during the home-invasion robbery.
The suspects were described as black males. No other information was released.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have any information about this home invasion, you're urged to contact the Thousand Oaks Police Department at (805) 494-8201.
burglary, home invasion, ventura county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 10 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: Benedict Cumberbatch recites R. Kelly lyrics