Ventura County News
Motorcyclist dead, 1 injured after Thousand Oaks crash
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- A motorcyclist died and a driver was injured following an accident at an intersection in Thousand Oaks.
The accident happened Saturday just after 2:30 p.m. at the intersection of Westlake Boulevard and Bay Drive.
The motorcyclist was identified as 39-year-old Christian Eitelbach of Thousand Oaks. Authorities say he was heading northbound on Westlake Boulevard and entered the intersection as 21-year-old Cindy Nah, of Simi Valley, was making a left turn. That's when the two collided.
Eitelbach and Nah were both treated at the scene before being transported to Los Robles Hospital. Eitelbach was pronounced dead at the hospital. Nah was treated for minor injuries.
The cause of the accident is under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call the Thousand Oaks Traffic Bureau at (805) 494-8271.
accident, ventura county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 28 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis