Ventura County News
Motorcyclist dead, 1 injured after Thousand Oaks crash
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- A motorcyclist died and a driver was injured following an accident at an intersection in Thousand Oaks.
The accident happened Saturday just after 2:30 p.m. at the intersection of Westlake Boulevard and Bay Drive.
The motorcyclist was identified as 39-year-old Christian Eitelbach of Thousand Oaks. Authorities say he was heading northbound on Westlake Boulevard and entered the intersection as 21-year-old Cindy Nah, of Simi Valley, was making a left turn. That's when the two collided.
Eitelbach and Nah were both treated at the scene before being transported to Los Robles Hospital. Eitelbach was pronounced dead at the hospital. Nah was treated for minor injuries.
The cause of the accident is under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call the Thousand Oaks Traffic Bureau at (805) 494-8271.
accident, ventura county news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 4 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done 34 min ago
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February 34 min ago
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine' 41 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry