Ventura County News
Oxnard Subway restaurant robbed; suspect sought
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect in an armed robbery at a Subway restaurant in Oxnard Saturday.
The incident happened around 9:22 p.m. at a Subway restaurant located in the 1800 block of North Ventura Road.
Oxnard police say the man entered the business and threatened employees with a knife. The male suspect then exited the location with the cash register and fled on foot across the parking lot in a northbound direction.The suspect was described as a male in his early 20's, 5 feet 8 inches tall with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a black beanie, blue scarf, black jacket, red flannel shirt, and black gloves.
No one was injured. It is unclear how much money was in the cash register at the time of the robbery.
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to call the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7600.
robbery, ventura county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book