Ventura County News
Ventura police seize illegal fireworks from minors
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Illegal fireworks were seized after Ventura police responded to a report of a structure fire.
Officers responded to the call around 3:34 p.m. Saturday at a residence in the 100 block of Hayes Avenue.
On arrival, they found smoke coming from an attached two-car garage and discovered minors were lighting illegal fireworks inside the garage.
No arrests were made. No citations were issued.
fire, ventura county news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis