Ventura County News
Ventura police seize illegal fireworks from minors
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Illegal fireworks were seized after Ventura police responded to a report of a structure fire.
Officers responded to the call around 3:34 p.m. Saturday at a residence in the 100 block of Hayes Avenue.
On arrival, they found smoke coming from an attached two-car garage and discovered minors were lighting illegal fireworks inside the garage.
No arrests were made. No citations were issued.
fire, ventura county news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land 30 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video