Ventura County News
Port Hueneme police chief placed on paid administrative leave
PORT HUENEME, Calif. (KABC) -- Port Hueneme Police Chief Kathleen Sheehan was placed on paid administrative leave Monday.
Sheehan is the first woman to lead the department.
Interim City Manager Dick Velthoen says Sheehan's leave is a personnel matter.
Sheehan makes $151,000 a year, and will continue to collect her salary.
Lieutenant Robert Gager will temporarily act as interim police chief.
ventura county news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)