Ventura County News
Teens caught trying to burglarize Ventura home
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two teenagers were caught trying to burglarize a home in Ventura on Wednesday night.
Authorities responded to a possible residential burglary in progress call in the 300 block of W. Center Street at about 5:30 p.m. A resident said they saw someone loitering in the yard of the house, and then heard the sound of glass breaking.
When officers arrived, they observed two male suspects in the backyard of the residence. While no property was taken, evidence indicated that the suspects intended to burglarize the home, police said.
The teens were cited for burglary and conspiracy, and then released to their parents. The victims were not at home at the time of the incident.
burglary, ventura county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 37 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 30 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break