Ventura County News
Cross-dresser flashing children in Thousand Oaks, police say
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for an alleged cross-dresser who has been exposing himself to children in Thousand Oaks.
Police said that on Aug. 1, Nov. 10 and Dec. 2, the suspect approached several children at apartment complexes in the 1900 block of Avenida de Los Arboles, 100 block of Los Feliz Drive and 1100 block of Ramona Drive and exposed himself.
During the incidents, the man was not aggressive toward the children, police said, but did start a conversation with them as he exposed himself. The children were 5 to 10 years old.
The suspect allegedly was wearing a woman's skirt or similar type of woman's clothing, and also women's underwear and fishnet stockings.
The suspect was described as a white man about 20 to 40 years old.
Anyone with information on the suspect or incidents was asked to call Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS or (800) 222-8477.
ventura county news
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 13 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members 53 min ago
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Brokechella festival held in downtown LA
58 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
22 min ago