Ventura County News
Cross-dresser flashing children in Thousand Oaks, police say
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are searching for an alleged cross-dresser who has been exposing himself to children in Thousand Oaks.
Police said that on Aug. 1, Nov. 10 and Dec. 2, the suspect approached several children at apartment complexes in the 1900 block of Avenida de Los Arboles, 100 block of Los Feliz Drive and 1100 block of Ramona Drive and exposed himself.
During the incidents, the man was not aggressive toward the children, police said, but did start a conversation with them as he exposed himself. The children were 5 to 10 years old.
The suspect allegedly was wearing a woman's skirt or similar type of woman's clothing, and also women's underwear and fishnet stockings.
The suspect was described as a white man about 20 to 40 years old.
Anyone with information on the suspect or incidents was asked to call Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS or (800) 222-8477.
ventura county news
- UK theater collapse: 20-40 injuries reported 8 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis 54 min ago