Ventura County News
Juvenile graffiti vandalism suspect 'Doozer' caught
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura County Sheriff's deputies arrested a juvenile graffiti suspect believed to be responsible for approximately 50 incidents of vandalism.
Thousand Oaks has seen about 50 graffiti vandalisms involving the moniker "Doozer," according to the department.
Evidence led deputies from the Thousand Oaks Special Enforcement Unit to contact a juvenile at his residence in the city. The juvenile suspect confessed to the vandalisms, according to the department.
Deputies found evidence of the juvenile's graffiti involvement in the suspect's bedroom.
The juvenile suspect was cited for graffiti vandalism and released to his parents.
vandalism, ventura county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations 13 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break