Ventura County News
Juvenile graffiti vandalism suspect 'Doozer' caught
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura County Sheriff's deputies arrested a juvenile graffiti suspect believed to be responsible for approximately 50 incidents of vandalism.
Thousand Oaks has seen about 50 graffiti vandalisms involving the moniker "Doozer," according to the department.
Evidence led deputies from the Thousand Oaks Special Enforcement Unit to contact a juvenile at his residence in the city. The juvenile suspect confessed to the vandalisms, according to the department.
Deputies found evidence of the juvenile's graffiti involvement in the suspect's bedroom.
The juvenile suspect was cited for graffiti vandalism and released to his parents.
vandalism, ventura county news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)