Ventura County News
Juvenile graffiti vandalism suspect 'Doozer' caught
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura County Sheriff's deputies arrested a juvenile graffiti suspect believed to be responsible for approximately 50 incidents of vandalism.
Thousand Oaks has seen about 50 graffiti vandalisms involving the moniker "Doozer," according to the department.
Evidence led deputies from the Thousand Oaks Special Enforcement Unit to contact a juvenile at his residence in the city. The juvenile suspect confessed to the vandalisms, according to the department.
Deputies found evidence of the juvenile's graffiti involvement in the suspect's bedroom.
The juvenile suspect was cited for graffiti vandalism and released to his parents.
vandalism, ventura county news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 16 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery 5 min ago
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 3 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital 12 min ago
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)