Ventura County News
Juvenile graffiti vandalism suspect 'Doozer' caught
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura County Sheriff's deputies arrested a juvenile graffiti suspect believed to be responsible for approximately 50 incidents of vandalism.
Thousand Oaks has seen about 50 graffiti vandalisms involving the moniker "Doozer," according to the department.
Evidence led deputies from the Thousand Oaks Special Enforcement Unit to contact a juvenile at his residence in the city. The juvenile suspect confessed to the vandalisms, according to the department.
Deputies found evidence of the juvenile's graffiti involvement in the suspect's bedroom.
The juvenile suspect was cited for graffiti vandalism and released to his parents.
vandalism, ventura county news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 2 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash 37 min ago
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event
- 'Functional fitness' takes dysfunctional turn
13 min ago