Ventura County News
Man crashes stolen truck in Ventura, flees on foot
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man driving a stolen truck crashed into a parked vehicle in Ventura and then allegedly fled the scene on foot, police said.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Sunday on the 200 block of MacMillan Avenue. Authorities said the truck had been reported stolen in the city of Taft on Dec. 22.
After searching the neighborhood, officers found the suspected driver, Anthony Finnegan, walking in the area. His clothing matched descriptions given by witnesses.
Investigators said Finnegan had minor facial injuries that were consistent with being involved in a traffic collision. He was arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle.
car crash, ventura county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery 33 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
23 min ago