Ventura County News
Pesticide truck crashes into Ventura home
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A pesticide truck struck an occupied home on the 7400 block of Coolidge Street in Ventura early Wednesday morning.
Ventura City Fire units responded to a report of a vehicle crashed into a residence at 1:53 a.m.
Residents of the home and the driver did not sustain injuries and declined treatment or transportation at the scene.
The residence was examined for structural integrity, and it was determined the occupants could reoccupy the home.
The pesticide truck was examined for hazards, including whether pesticide tanks had been compromised. No leaks or spills were detected.
The Ventura Building and Safety Department was notified of the incident and police conducted an investigation at the scene.
ventura county news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 1 min ago
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians