Ventura County News
"Hot prowl" residential burglar sought in Ventura
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a burglar who managed to steal property from a Ventura home while its residents were sleeping.
The incident occurred on the 200 block of Lincoln Drive between the late evening hours of Jan. 21 and the early morning hours of Jan. 22.
According to authorities, the occupants woke up and found that property had been taken from different areas inside their home and reported the burglary to police.
During the investigation, police found no signs of forcible entry leading them to believe the suspect may have entered through an unlocked window or door.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information regarding the robbery was urged to contact the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4441.
burglary, ventura county news
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- James Franco seeks $500K to bankroll movies 51 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)