Ventura County News
Marijuana, meth found in Camarillo home; 3 arrested
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Three people in Camarillo were arrested after meth, marijuana and prescription drugs were found at a home in the upscale community of Sterling Hills.
Thomas Long, 55, Melody Knoblauch, 52, and Tom Floyd, 52, were arrested Thursday after authorities searched Long and Knoblauch's home in the 2800 block of Diamond Drive.
Detectives received a tip last month that Long and Knoblauch were using and possessing methamphetamine. The search Thursday turned up the meth, along with marijuana and prescription narcotics. Investigators also said a shotgun was found in the home.
Long is a prohibited felon and is not allowed to be in possession of a firearm under California state law.
Long and Knoblauch were booked into the Sheriff's Main Jail for possession of a controlled substance, being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of narcotic paraphernalia. Long was also charged for being in possession of a firearm. Floyd was booked for being under the influence.
arrest, ventura county news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 10 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 35 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors