Ventura County News
Channel Islands couple arrested for allegedly selling meth
CHANNEL ISLANDS BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man and his wife were arrested Thursday for allegedly selling methamphetamines in Silver Strand Beach, a neighborhood of Channel Islands Beach.
Investigators received a tip in January of methamphetamine sales in the 200 block of Cahuenga Drive. Detectives later learned Dennis Hall, 65, was allegedly selling methamphetamine out of his home. A search warrant was obtained for Hall, his vehicle and his residence.
After a search Thursday, Hall was found to be in possession of about 13 grams of methamphetamine packaged for sale. Additional methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription medications were found at his home. Evidence also implicated Hall's wife, Terry Hall, in the meth sales.
Both were arrested for possession of methamphetamine for sale and booked into the Sheriff's Main Jail. Bail is set at $50,000 for Dennis and Terry Hall.
arrest, ventura county news
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend 23 min ago
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing 46 min ago
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- Young patients travel from LA to 'North Pole'
7 min ago
- 91 Freeway expansion to ease 'Corona Crawl'
31 min ago