Ventura County News
Channel Islands couple arrested for allegedly selling meth
CHANNEL ISLANDS BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man and his wife were arrested Thursday for allegedly selling methamphetamines in Silver Strand Beach, a neighborhood of Channel Islands Beach.
Investigators received a tip in January of methamphetamine sales in the 200 block of Cahuenga Drive. Detectives later learned Dennis Hall, 65, was allegedly selling methamphetamine out of his home. A search warrant was obtained for Hall, his vehicle and his residence.
After a search Thursday, Hall was found to be in possession of about 13 grams of methamphetamine packaged for sale. Additional methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription medications were found at his home. Evidence also implicated Hall's wife, Terry Hall, in the meth sales.
Both were arrested for possession of methamphetamine for sale and booked into the Sheriff's Main Jail. Bail is set at $50,000 for Dennis and Terry Hall.
arrest, ventura county news
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised 5 min ago
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
15 min ago