Ventura County News
Channel Islands couple arrested for allegedly selling meth
CHANNEL ISLANDS BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man and his wife were arrested Thursday for allegedly selling methamphetamines in Silver Strand Beach, a neighborhood of Channel Islands Beach.
Investigators received a tip in January of methamphetamine sales in the 200 block of Cahuenga Drive. Detectives later learned Dennis Hall, 65, was allegedly selling methamphetamine out of his home. A search warrant was obtained for Hall, his vehicle and his residence.
After a search Thursday, Hall was found to be in possession of about 13 grams of methamphetamine packaged for sale. Additional methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription medications were found at his home. Evidence also implicated Hall's wife, Terry Hall, in the meth sales.
Both were arrested for possession of methamphetamine for sale and booked into the Sheriff's Main Jail. Bail is set at $50,000 for Dennis and Terry Hall.
arrest, ventura county news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 58 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 45 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 30 min ago
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 14 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts