Ventura County News
Channel Islands couple arrested for allegedly selling meth
CHANNEL ISLANDS BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man and his wife were arrested Thursday for allegedly selling methamphetamines in Silver Strand Beach, a neighborhood of Channel Islands Beach.
Investigators received a tip in January of methamphetamine sales in the 200 block of Cahuenga Drive. Detectives later learned Dennis Hall, 65, was allegedly selling methamphetamine out of his home. A search warrant was obtained for Hall, his vehicle and his residence.
After a search Thursday, Hall was found to be in possession of about 13 grams of methamphetamine packaged for sale. Additional methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription medications were found at his home. Evidence also implicated Hall's wife, Terry Hall, in the meth sales.
Both were arrested for possession of methamphetamine for sale and booked into the Sheriff's Main Jail. Bail is set at $50,000 for Dennis and Terry Hall.
arrest, ventura county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise 33 min ago
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP 50 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building 14 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer 12 min ago
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book