Ventura County News
Channel Islands couple arrested for allegedly selling meth
CHANNEL ISLANDS BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A man and his wife were arrested Thursday for allegedly selling methamphetamines in Silver Strand Beach, a neighborhood of Channel Islands Beach.
Investigators received a tip in January of methamphetamine sales in the 200 block of Cahuenga Drive. Detectives later learned Dennis Hall, 65, was allegedly selling methamphetamine out of his home. A search warrant was obtained for Hall, his vehicle and his residence.
After a search Thursday, Hall was found to be in possession of about 13 grams of methamphetamine packaged for sale. Additional methamphetamine, marijuana, and prescription medications were found at his home. Evidence also implicated Hall's wife, Terry Hall, in the meth sales.
Both were arrested for possession of methamphetamine for sale and booked into the Sheriff's Main Jail. Bail is set at $50,000 for Dennis and Terry Hall.
arrest, ventura county news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 15 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 54 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who pranked NFL coaches arrested by LAPD 42 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy 28 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke