Ventura County News
Camarillo Chevron gas station robber sought
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a suspect behind an armed robbery of a Chevron gas station in Camarillo.
The incident happened shortly before 9:30 p.m. Saturday on the 200 block of Arneill Road. A gas station employee told responding deputies that a male suspect approached the front counter, brandished a gun and demanded money.
No one was injured during the incident, but the suspect made off with an undisclosed amount of cash. Authorities said he fled on foot and was last seen running across the parking lot. The only available suspect description was that the man was in his mid-20s.
If you have any information that can help investigators track the suspect down, you're urged to contact Camarillo police or Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
robbery, ventura county news
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 27 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside 37 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler