Ventura County News
Camarillo Chevron gas station robber sought
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a suspect behind an armed robbery of a Chevron gas station in Camarillo.
The incident happened shortly before 9:30 p.m. Saturday on the 200 block of Arneill Road. A gas station employee told responding deputies that a male suspect approached the front counter, brandished a gun and demanded money.
No one was injured during the incident, but the suspect made off with an undisclosed amount of cash. Authorities said he fled on foot and was last seen running across the parking lot. The only available suspect description was that the man was in his mid-20s.
If you have any information that can help investigators track the suspect down, you're urged to contact Camarillo police or Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
robbery, ventura county news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 17 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains 30 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis