Ventura County News
Body found in alley on South E St. in Oxnard
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police in Oxnard were investigating the discovery of a body found in an alley Saturday night.
The body was found about 7:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of South E. Street.
Police identified the victim only as a woman in her 40s. Her name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Detectives were trying to determine if foul play was involved.
No further details were released.
body found, ventura county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 43 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies 11 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video