Ventura County News
Body found in alley on South E St. in Oxnard
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police in Oxnard were investigating the discovery of a body found in an alley Saturday night.
The body was found about 7:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of South E. Street.
Police identified the victim only as a woman in her 40s. Her name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Detectives were trying to determine if foul play was involved.
No further details were released.
body found, ventura county news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial 48 min ago
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 4 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 25 min ago
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city 10 min ago
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
31 min ago