Ventura County News
Camino Real Park closed due to sewage spill
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Part of Camino Real Park in Ventura will remain closed Wednesday following a big sewage spill.
Authorities say a clogged sewage line caused 2,000 gallons of sewage to spill out of a manhole at the park Tuesday.
It took workers about an hour to stop the spill.
The closure will stay in place to ensure people and animals avoid contact with the remaining sewage.
ventura county news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 48 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; hundreds rescued
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million 26 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
48 min ago