Ventura County News
Teen arrested in Ventura horse theft case
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura County sheriff's deputies have arrested a man for allegedly stealing four horses.
Authorities received a call from the horses' owner on Thursday, after he found one of his horses on the 1900 block of South Lewis Road in Camarillo.
The other three horses, along with some saddles, were found nearby. Authorities say the horses were taken from the Somis area, about eight miles away from where they were recovered.
Oscar Pina, 19, was booked for possession of stolen property.
arrest, ventura county news
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film