Ventura County News
Teen arrested in Ventura horse theft case
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura County sheriff's deputies have arrested a man for allegedly stealing four horses.
Authorities received a call from the horses' owner on Thursday, after he found one of his horses on the 1900 block of South Lewis Road in Camarillo.
The other three horses, along with some saddles, were found nearby. Authorities say the horses were taken from the Somis area, about eight miles away from where they were recovered.
Oscar Pina, 19, was booked for possession of stolen property.
arrest, ventura county news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 4 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 2 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 46 min ago
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video