Ventura County News
Driver crashes into Ventura building, leaves car
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a hit-and-run driver who slammed into a Ventura building on the 1100 block of Seaward Avenue. It happened about 9 p.m. Tuesday.
The Ventura Fire Department said a black 1990s Chevrolet sedan crashed into a building that was being used for housing and a restaurant.
When emergency crews arrived, the vehicle was empty.
One man was injured at the scene, but it was not clear where or how he had been injured.
The restaurant and a second floor residential unit were "red-tagged," deemed unsafe for operation.
hit and run, car crash, ventura county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 32 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)