Ventura County News
Sketch released, reward announced in Oxnard shooting murders
Oxnard Police released a composite sketch of a murder suspect and offered a reward for his capture Thursday.
Three men were shot in an alley on the 300 block of Cuesta Del Mar Drive in South Oxnard at about 10 p.m. on September 29, 2012. Two of the victims were pronounced dead at the scene. The third victim was hospitalized with minor wounds.
Investigators say an unknown suspect approached the men and shot them. The suspect's motive was unknown.
The city of Oxnard offers a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of homicide suspects.
Anyone with information related to this case is urged to contact Detective Martin Perez at (805) 385-7680.
murder, shooting, homicide investigation, ventura county news
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department 42 min ago
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board 5 min ago
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- AMA recognizes obesity as a disease
17 min ago