Ventura County News
4 injured after car veers, crashes in Ojai
OJAI, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were injured after a driver veered into an oncoming lane and collided with another vehicle in Ojai Sunday.
Authorities responded to the area near North Ventura Avenue and Villanova Road for an injury traffic collision around 10:50 p.m.
Melanie Hall-Mounsey of Oak View was driving southbound on Ventura Avenue with her two children when she veered into the northbound lanes and collided with a vehicle driven by Larry Menchel of Meiners Oaks.
Hall-Mounsey, her children, and Manchel all sustained injuries and were transported to Ventura County Medical Center.
Hall-Mounsey and one of her children suffered serious injuries. The other child and Manchel were listed in stable condition.
All lanes of traffic were shut down during the investigation but were shortly cleared.
Anyone with any information regarding the crash was urged to contact the Thousand Oaks Traffic Bureau at (805) 494-8271.
car crash, ventura county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 18 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC 50 min ago
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside 1 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W 39 min ago
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler