Ventura County News
4 injured after car veers, crashes in Ojai
OJAI, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were injured after a driver veered into an oncoming lane and collided with another vehicle in Ojai Sunday.
Authorities responded to the area near North Ventura Avenue and Villanova Road for an injury traffic collision around 10:50 p.m.
Melanie Hall-Mounsey of Oak View was driving southbound on Ventura Avenue with her two children when she veered into the northbound lanes and collided with a vehicle driven by Larry Menchel of Meiners Oaks.
Hall-Mounsey, her children, and Manchel all sustained injuries and were transported to Ventura County Medical Center.
Hall-Mounsey and one of her children suffered serious injuries. The other child and Manchel were listed in stable condition.
All lanes of traffic were shut down during the investigation but were shortly cleared.
Anyone with any information regarding the crash was urged to contact the Thousand Oaks Traffic Bureau at (805) 494-8271.
car crash, ventura county news
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors