Ventura County News
4 injured after car veers, crashes in Ojai
OJAI, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were injured after a driver veered into an oncoming lane and collided with another vehicle in Ojai Sunday.
Authorities responded to the area near North Ventura Avenue and Villanova Road for an injury traffic collision around 10:50 p.m.
Melanie Hall-Mounsey of Oak View was driving southbound on Ventura Avenue with her two children when she veered into the northbound lanes and collided with a vehicle driven by Larry Menchel of Meiners Oaks.
Hall-Mounsey, her children, and Manchel all sustained injuries and were transported to Ventura County Medical Center.
Hall-Mounsey and one of her children suffered serious injuries. The other child and Manchel were listed in stable condition.
All lanes of traffic were shut down during the investigation but were shortly cleared.
Anyone with any information regarding the crash was urged to contact the Thousand Oaks Traffic Bureau at (805) 494-8271.
car crash, ventura county news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 49 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis