Ventura County News
Ventura suspected prowlers sought by police
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura residents are being warned to watch out for two burglary suspects that are allegedly on the prowl in their neighborhood.
According to authorities, two suspects attempted to break into a home on the 7900 block of Hermosa Street around 10:39 p.m. Sunday.
Police responded to the report of a prowler but were unable to locate any suspects.
The victim told officers that he and his wife were asleep in their bedroom when they heard the gate to their side yard open and the voices of at least two people talking to each other. That's when the suspects attempted to open the side garage door but fled when the victim's dog began barking from inside the garage.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with any information related to this incident was urged to contact the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4441.
burglary, ventura county news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 58 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 58 min ago
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera 24 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 31 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry