Ventura County News
Citibank robbed in Camarillo; suspect sought
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura deputies and the FBI are searching for a male suspect who robbed a Citibank in Camarillo Monday.
The robbery took place at the Citibank branch located at 430 Arneill Road around 10:23 a.m.
The suspect, described as black male with a medium build standing around 5 feet 10 inches, was reportedly armed with a handgun.
He fled with an undisclosed amount of money and was last seen exiting through the south entrance of the bank. According to witnesses, the suspect ran through the parking lot and scaled a block wall.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone with information about the suspect or the robbery was asked to contact Sergeant John J. Gleason at (805) 384-4727.
Ventura County Crime Stoppers will pay up to $1,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and criminal complaint against the person(s) responsible for this crime. The caller may remain anonymous. The call is not recorded. Call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS (8477).
bank robbery, robbery, ventura county news
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 4
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW 1 min ago
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons