Ventura County News
Citibank robbed in Camarillo; suspect sought
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura deputies and the FBI are searching for a male suspect who robbed a Citibank in Camarillo Monday.
The robbery took place at the Citibank branch located at 430 Arneill Road around 10:23 a.m.
The suspect, described as black male with a medium build standing around 5 feet 10 inches, was reportedly armed with a handgun.
He fled with an undisclosed amount of money and was last seen exiting through the south entrance of the bank. According to witnesses, the suspect ran through the parking lot and scaled a block wall.
No one was injured during the robbery.
Anyone with information about the suspect or the robbery was asked to contact Sergeant John J. Gleason at (805) 384-4727.
Ventura County Crime Stoppers will pay up to $1,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and criminal complaint against the person(s) responsible for this crime. The caller may remain anonymous. The call is not recorded. Call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS (8477).
bank robbery, robbery, ventura county news
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing 23 min ago
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- 91 Freeway expansion to ease 'Corona Crawl'
8 min ago