Ventura County News
Simi Valley police seize 70 pounds of meth in Riverside County
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Simi Valley narcotics detectives recently seized about 70 pounds of methamphetamine in Riverside County as part of an extensive multi-jurisdictional investigation.
Officials from the Simi Valley Police Department said the meth has an approximate street value of $2.8 million. Detectives also seized $20,000 in cash.
No other details were released at this time, but officials and the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about a drug-related problem was asked to contact the Narcotics Tip Line at (805) 583-6210.
riverside county, ventura county news
- NKorea says it deported detained US war vet 42 min ago
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material 48 min ago
- Robo-seal pups help patients fight dementia 25 min ago
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides 4 min ago
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- OTRC: 'Scandal' season 3 will have 18 episodes
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
21 min ago