Ventura County News
Simi Valley police seize 70 pounds of meth in Riverside County
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Simi Valley narcotics detectives recently seized about 70 pounds of methamphetamine in Riverside County as part of an extensive multi-jurisdictional investigation.
Officials from the Simi Valley Police Department said the meth has an approximate street value of $2.8 million. Detectives also seized $20,000 in cash.
No other details were released at this time, but officials and the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information about a drug-related problem was asked to contact the Narcotics Tip Line at (805) 583-6210.
riverside county, ventura county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged 28 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour