Ventura County News
Oxnard marijuana bust near school leads to 2 arrests
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were arrested following a marijuana bust near an elementary school in Oxnard.
After a month-long investigation, police served a search warrant Wednesday at a residence in the 300 block of Kiawah River Drive.
They uncovered more than 15 pounds of marijuana and evidence indicating that the drug was being sold from the home, which is located within 1,000 feet of an elementary school.
Robert Mckee, 29, and Cameron Fletcher, 23, were arrested at the scene. Police said anonymous tips led to the bust.
Anyone with information about the case was asked to call Det. James Langford at (805) 385-7638.
arrest, marijuana, ventura county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 11 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
2 min ago