Ventura County News
Oxnard marijuana bust near school leads to 2 arrests
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were arrested following a marijuana bust near an elementary school in Oxnard.
After a month-long investigation, police served a search warrant Wednesday at a residence in the 300 block of Kiawah River Drive.
They uncovered more than 15 pounds of marijuana and evidence indicating that the drug was being sold from the home, which is located within 1,000 feet of an elementary school.
Robert Mckee, 29, and Cameron Fletcher, 23, were arrested at the scene. Police said anonymous tips led to the bust.
Anyone with information about the case was asked to call Det. James Langford at (805) 385-7638.
arrest, marijuana, ventura county news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Crimea declares independence; West hits back 15 min ago
- Burbank couple rescues child with mattress 8 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- Malaysian plane search expands further 11 min ago
- abcnews: Woman says Scientology tore apart her family 15 min ago
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 40 min ago
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14