Ventura County News
Oxnard marijuana bust near school leads to 2 arrests
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were arrested following a marijuana bust near an elementary school in Oxnard.
After a month-long investigation, police served a search warrant Wednesday at a residence in the 300 block of Kiawah River Drive.
They uncovered more than 15 pounds of marijuana and evidence indicating that the drug was being sold from the home, which is located within 1,000 feet of an elementary school.
Robert Mckee, 29, and Cameron Fletcher, 23, were arrested at the scene. Police said anonymous tips led to the bust.
Anyone with information about the case was asked to call Det. James Langford at (805) 385-7638.
arrest, marijuana, ventura county news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 9 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought 28 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 16 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite 11 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour