Ventura County News
5 arrests for 4 stolen vehicles in Ventura County
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Five people were arrested in four different stolen-vehicle incidents Thursday in Ventura County.
Ventura police officers arrested Oxnard resident and parolee Eric Southwood, 24, along with two juveniles, 15 and 13, in a parking lot on the 1100 block of Portola Road at 1:12 a.m. Wednesday. Two stolen Nissan Altimas were recovered.
At 10 a.m. Wednesday, Camarillo sheriff's deputies arrested two men after finding a stolen vehicle parked on the shoulder of the southbound 101 Freeway with a flat tire.
Ventura residents Marlon Solares, 21, and Christian Munoz, 18, were determined to be associated with the stolen vehicle and were arrested. The vehicle was stolen from the Thousand Oaks area, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Dept. The suspects were also determined to have stolen another vehicle from the Camarillo area.
Suspects were booked at Ventura County Jail.
arrest, ventura county news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 2 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- SEALS take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 13 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians