Ventura County News
Man allegedly breaks into Ventura pizzeria to make himself a meal
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police say a man broke into a pizzeria in Ventura just to make himself a meal.
The incident happened Monday night at Pizza Chief on the 1600 block of East Main Street. Employees spotted Lance Conley shortly after 10 p.m. and called 911.
They detained the 37-year-old outside the restaurant until police arrived. Investigators say Conley entered the restaurant through an unsecured window.
He was arrested for commercial burglary and booked into the Ventura County Jail.
arrest, ventura county news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back 45 min ago
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 8 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 26 min ago
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest 49 min ago
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video