Ventura County News
Man allegedly breaks into Ventura pizzeria to make himself a meal
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police say a man broke into a pizzeria in Ventura just to make himself a meal.
The incident happened Monday night at Pizza Chief on the 1600 block of East Main Street. Employees spotted Lance Conley shortly after 10 p.m. and called 911.
They detained the 37-year-old outside the restaurant until police arrived. Investigators say Conley entered the restaurant through an unsecured window.
He was arrested for commercial burglary and booked into the Ventura County Jail.
arrest, ventura county news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 26 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 19 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break