Ventura County News
Oxnard man killed in stabbing; suspect on the loose
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- An 18-year-old Oxnard man was stabbed to death Thursday night. An investigation is under way to find a suspect.
Oxnard police responded to the 1900 block of Napoleon Avenue shortly after 10 p.m. for a fight following a possible traffic accident. Officers said they arrived and found Aaron Gomez with several stab wounds.
Emergency responders tried to save Gomez, but he died a while later.
So far, no arrests have been made. Investigators said they are following up on several leads and motives. The city of Oxnard is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-8477.
homicide investigation, stabbing, ventura county news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)