Ventura County News
Boy on bicycle struck by vehicle in Camarillo, dies in hospital
CAMARILLO, Calif. (KABC) -- A 12-year-old boy on a bicycle was struck by a vehicle in Camarillo and died Sunday.
The Ventura County Sheriff's Dept. said the boy was riding a bike without a helmet near Carmen and East Edgemont drives at about 5:10 p.m.
The boy was taken to Los Robles Hospital in Thousand Oaks with life-threatening injuries. He died at the hospital.
The driver remained on the scene and was cooperating with investigators.
The incident was under investigation.
ventura county news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 2 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video