Ventura County News
Police release image of person of interest in Oxnard murder case
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Oxnard Police released store surveillance photos Monday of a person of interest in a homicide case.
Pamela Sue Silva, 42, was found dead on the 1300 block of South E Street on March 9 after a passing motorist reported seeing a motionless female on the ground.
A surveillance camera captured a person in a business believed to have spent time with Silva in the hours before her death. The man is the last person she was seen with. Police said the man seen in the images is not a suspect, merely a person of interest. The images were from a business on the 1300 block of Saviers Road.
A motive in Silva's murder has not been determined, and no suspects have been identified.
A $10,000 reward was offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of homicide suspects in the case.
Anyone with information, about this case or this person, is urged to contact Detective Martin Perez at (805) 385-7680.
Tips can also be provided through their confidential Tip Line at (805) 982-7070, via Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-8477 or online at venturacountycrimestoppers.org to submit a tip via text or email.
murder, homicide investigation, ventura county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere