Ventura County News
Man with gunshot wound found lying in street by Oxnard police
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man with a gunshot wound was found in the street by police officers in Oxnard on Tuesday, according to the Oxnard Police Department.
Police said they received several calls around 10:55 p.m. reporting gunshots heard at the 1400 block of Casa San Carlos Lane. When officers arrived, they found a 24-year-old man lying in the street with a gunshot wound, according to police. He was taken to Ventura County Medical Center, where he was listed in serious condition.
Police are withholding the name of the victim pending the investigation. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Oxnard Police detectives at (805) 385-7605.
shooting, ventura county news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter