Ventura County News
Simi Valley water main break shuts area roads
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A broken water main at Tierra Rejada Road at Madera Road is to blame for some street closures in Simi Valley.
Crews are continuing to make repairs, but there was no word when the work will be finished.
It remains unknown what exactly caused the main to break and send water rushing down the street.
Crews will likely need to excavate asphalt Wednesday to make repairs. To allow for that, traffic will not be allowed west on Tierra Rejada Road.
Madera Road is partially open, but drivers should expect delays.
road closure, water main break, traffic delay, ventura county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 57 min ago
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate