Ventura County News
Simi Valley water main break shuts area roads
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A broken water main at Tierra Rejada Road at Madera Road is to blame for some street closures in Simi Valley.
Crews are continuing to make repairs, but there was no word when the work will be finished.
It remains unknown what exactly caused the main to break and send water rushing down the street.
Crews will likely need to excavate asphalt Wednesday to make repairs. To allow for that, traffic will not be allowed west on Tierra Rejada Road.
Madera Road is partially open, but drivers should expect delays.
road closure, water main break, traffic delay, ventura county news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video