Ventura County News
Simi Valley water main break shuts area roads
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A broken water main at Tierra Rejada Road at Madera Road is to blame for some street closures in Simi Valley.
Crews are continuing to make repairs, but there was no word when the work will be finished.
It remains unknown what exactly caused the main to break and send water rushing down the street.
Crews will likely need to excavate asphalt Wednesday to make repairs. To allow for that, traffic will not be allowed west on Tierra Rejada Road.
Madera Road is partially open, but drivers should expect delays.
road closure, water main break, traffic delay, ventura county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour