Ventura County News
Ventura County Supervisor Peter Foy's son arrested
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura County Supervisor Peter Foy's son has been arrested on money laundering, drug and burglary charges.
Investigators say Peter Foy II's bank records suggest he's been laundering a large amount of cash for at least three years. The 34-year-old is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.
Last year, Foy II was handed a six-month sentence after pleading no contest to conspiracy to manufacture a human growth hormone.
Peter Foy has been a Ventura County Supervisor since 2006.
arrest, ventura county news
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians