Ventura County News
Ventura County Supervisor Peter Foy's son arrested
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Ventura County Supervisor Peter Foy's son has been arrested on money laundering, drug and burglary charges.
Investigators say Peter Foy II's bank records suggest he's been laundering a large amount of cash for at least three years. The 34-year-old is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.
Last year, Foy II was handed a six-month sentence after pleading no contest to conspiracy to manufacture a human growth hormone.
Peter Foy has been a Ventura County Supervisor since 2006.
arrest, ventura county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 31 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 27 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt 23 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour