Ventura County News
Oxnard teenager found with stab wounds
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is underway after a teenager was found stabbed in Oxnard Friday night.
Oxnard police say they responded to the 100 block of South McKinley Avenue after receiving a call about a possible fight at 10:40 p.m. When they arrived, officers located the teen with numerous stab wounds.
The victim underwent surgery at Ventura County Medical Center and was last listed in critical condition.
Police haven't been able to figure out the teen's name. They believe the victim is an Oxnard resident, approximately 16 to 18 years old.
According to residents in the area, a fight involving an unknown number of people may have taken place before the stabbing.
Anyone with information about the victim or other aspects of the investigation was asked to contact the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7665.
stabbing, ventura county news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India 20 min ago
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video