Ventura County News
Prowler arrested for trespassing in Ventura residence
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A prowler was arrested early Monday outside an apartment complex in Ventura after allegedly entering and walking through an apartment.
Ventura Police received a report of a prowler at 1:50 a.m. and responded to the location, the Cypress Point Apartments on the 1300 block of Cypress Point Lane.
A female reported an unknown male subject had entered her residence through a sliding-glass door, walked past the victim in bed and down the hall, then exited through the front door.
Officers quickly detained a subject near the apartment, police said. Officers determined the man, 24-year-old Daniel Teran, was the suspect who walked through the residence. He was arrested for trespassing.
No one was injured.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing. Anyone with information related to this incident is urged to call the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4441.
arrest, ventura county news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 47 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere