Ventura County News
Prowler arrested for trespassing in Ventura residence
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A prowler was arrested early Monday outside an apartment complex in Ventura after allegedly entering and walking through an apartment.
Ventura Police received a report of a prowler at 1:50 a.m. and responded to the location, the Cypress Point Apartments on the 1300 block of Cypress Point Lane.
A female reported an unknown male subject had entered her residence through a sliding-glass door, walked past the victim in bed and down the hall, then exited through the front door.
Officers quickly detained a subject near the apartment, police said. Officers determined the man, 24-year-old Daniel Teran, was the suspect who walked through the residence. He was arrested for trespassing.
No one was injured.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing. Anyone with information related to this incident is urged to call the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4441.
arrest, ventura county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour