Ventura County News
Oxnard stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was listed in critical condition after being stabbed during an altercation in Oxnard.
Ventura officers received a call about a stabbing victim and arrived at Camino Del Sol and McKinley Avenue at about 3:30 p.m. Sunday. They found the wounded victim lying on the street.
The victim, described as a 21-year-old Hispanic Oxnard resident, was transported to Ventura County Medical Center, where he was listed in critical condition.
Investigators learned that the victim was involved in a fight with an unknown male and was stabbed. The motive is unknown. The case remains under investigation.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-8477.
stabbing, ventura county news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash 8 min ago
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final 55 min ago
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping 48 min ago
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved 56 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event