Ventura County News
Oxnard stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was listed in critical condition after being stabbed during an altercation in Oxnard.
Ventura officers received a call about a stabbing victim and arrived at Camino Del Sol and McKinley Avenue at about 3:30 p.m. Sunday. They found the wounded victim lying on the street.
The victim, described as a 21-year-old Hispanic Oxnard resident, was transported to Ventura County Medical Center, where he was listed in critical condition.
Investigators learned that the victim was involved in a fight with an unknown male and was stabbed. The motive is unknown. The case remains under investigation.
If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-8477.
stabbing, ventura county news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 12 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Malibu whales caught on drone camera
47 min ago