Ventura County News
NorCal man arrested for allegedly vandalizing Ventura vehicles
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 19-year-old Northern California man was arrested for allegedly vandalizing multiple vehicles in Ventura Sunday morning.
Ventura police received a call around 10:12 a.m. regarding a suspect who was using a marker and the backside of a pen to scratch into the paint of vehicles at a storage yard in the 5900 block of Valentine Road.
An officer arrived at the location to investigate and heard glass breaking in the yard. Police say the officer entered the yard and saw the suspect, Jerome Fuchs of Los Gatos, smashing the window of a motor home with a rock.
The suspect ran away from the officer. After a short pursuit, Fuchs was arrested. He was later booked into the Ventura County Jail on suspicion of vandalism.
No one was injured during the incident.
Investigators discovered that a total of six vehicles were damaged.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4441.
arrest, vandalism, ventura county news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash 54 min ago
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s 54 min ago
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Two smart watch models put to the test
34 min ago