Ventura County News
NorCal man arrested for allegedly vandalizing Ventura vehicles
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- A 19-year-old Northern California man was arrested for allegedly vandalizing multiple vehicles in Ventura Sunday morning.
Ventura police received a call around 10:12 a.m. regarding a suspect who was using a marker and the backside of a pen to scratch into the paint of vehicles at a storage yard in the 5900 block of Valentine Road.
An officer arrived at the location to investigate and heard glass breaking in the yard. Police say the officer entered the yard and saw the suspect, Jerome Fuchs of Los Gatos, smashing the window of a motor home with a rock.
The suspect ran away from the officer. After a short pursuit, Fuchs was arrested. He was later booked into the Ventura County Jail on suspicion of vandalism.
No one was injured during the incident.
Investigators discovered that a total of six vehicles were damaged.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact the Ventura Police Department at (805) 339-4441.
arrest, vandalism, ventura county news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)