Ventura County News
Arrest made in fatal Santa Paula shooting
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Santa Paula police have arrested a suspect in connection to a deadly shooting that took place in July.
Andres Rodriguez was arrested Tuesday for outstanding felony warrants, assault with a deadly weapon and a parole violation, according to detectives.
Rodriguez was named a suspect in the homicide of Angela Bryant, who was shot and killed on July 17 in Santa Paula.
Detectives said their investigation led them to information that possibly linked Rodriguez to the homicide. They had been actively searching for him ever since. It was not immediately clear what led up to Rodriguez's arrest.
No charges have been filed against Rodriguez yet because the case needs to be reviewed by the district attorney's office.
shooting, arrest, ventura county news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area 5 min ago
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report