Ventura County News
Arrest made in fatal Santa Paula shooting
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Santa Paula police have arrested a suspect in connection to a deadly shooting that took place in July.
Andres Rodriguez was arrested Tuesday for outstanding felony warrants, assault with a deadly weapon and a parole violation, according to detectives.
Rodriguez was named a suspect in the homicide of Angela Bryant, who was shot and killed on July 17 in Santa Paula.
Detectives said their investigation led them to information that possibly linked Rodriguez to the homicide. They had been actively searching for him ever since. It was not immediately clear what led up to Rodriguez's arrest.
No charges have been filed against Rodriguez yet because the case needs to be reviewed by the district attorney's office.
shooting, arrest, ventura county news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke