Ventura County News
Oxnard man stabbed in neck on West 5th Street
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- An Oxnard man was stabbed in the neck Wednesday afternoon and his assailant fled on foot on West 5th Street.
Oxnard police officers responded to a report of a stabbing on the 400 block of West 5th St. at about 7 p.m. A 48-year-old Oxnard man suffered a stab wound to his neck area.
The victim was hospitalized at the Ventura County Medical Center where he underwent surgery for a non-life-threatening injury.
The victim described his attacker as a Hispanic man about 35 years old who fled the area on foot.
Persons with information regarding this crime are encouraged to contact the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7740. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact the Violent Crimes Hotline at (805) 982-7070. You may also contact the Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (805) 222-8477 and Ventura County Crime Stoppers.
stabbing, ventura county news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months