Ventura County News
Oxnard man stabbed in neck on West 5th Street
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- An Oxnard man was stabbed in the neck Wednesday afternoon and his assailant fled on foot on West 5th Street.
Oxnard police officers responded to a report of a stabbing on the 400 block of West 5th St. at about 7 p.m. A 48-year-old Oxnard man suffered a stab wound to his neck area.
The victim was hospitalized at the Ventura County Medical Center where he underwent surgery for a non-life-threatening injury.
The victim described his attacker as a Hispanic man about 35 years old who fled the area on foot.
Persons with information regarding this crime are encouraged to contact the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7740. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact the Violent Crimes Hotline at (805) 982-7070. You may also contact the Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (805) 222-8477 and Ventura County Crime Stoppers.
stabbing, ventura county news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 7 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 10 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants