Ventura County News
Oxnard man stabbed in neck on West 5th Street
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- An Oxnard man was stabbed in the neck Wednesday afternoon and his assailant fled on foot on West 5th Street.
Oxnard police officers responded to a report of a stabbing on the 400 block of West 5th St. at about 7 p.m. A 48-year-old Oxnard man suffered a stab wound to his neck area.
The victim was hospitalized at the Ventura County Medical Center where he underwent surgery for a non-life-threatening injury.
The victim described his attacker as a Hispanic man about 35 years old who fled the area on foot.
Persons with information regarding this crime are encouraged to contact the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7740. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact the Violent Crimes Hotline at (805) 982-7070. You may also contact the Ventura County Crime Stoppers at (805) 222-8477 and Ventura County Crime Stoppers.
stabbing, ventura county news
- Report: Possible armed suspect in LA Times bldg 11 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat 13 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
38 min ago