Ventura County News
Oxnard gas station robbery suspect sought
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for an armed suspect who robbed a Union 76 gas station in Oxnard at gunpoint Sunday.
Officers responded to the gas station on the 3600 block of Saviers Road around 10:28 a.m. following reports of a robbery.
An employee said the armed suspect pulled out a handgun and demanded money. The clerk complied and the suspect fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
No one was injured during the incident.
The suspect was last seen fleeing northbound from the area on a bicycle.
He was described as a Hispanic man with a thin build and standing around 5 feet 9 inches. He was last seen wearing a black hat, black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a red bandana.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery was urged to contact the Violent Crimes Hotline at (805) 982-7070.
robbery, ventura county news
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained 26 min ago
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart 55 min ago
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)