Ventura County News
Thousand Oaks man arrested for selling marijuana
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Thousand Oaks-based drug dealer was arrested Thursday following an investigation by narcotics law enforcement.
Investigators with the Ventura County Sheriff Office and Simi Valley Police Department caught up with 28-year-old Abdolali Armen Omidfar at the suspect's work on Thousand Oaks Boulevard and Los Padres Drive.
A search warrant on Omidfar's vehicle was served and investigators found 43 grams of marijuana intended for illegal sale.
The suspect was arrested without incident. In addition to possession of marijuana, Omidfar was booked for sales and or offering of marijuana and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Omidfar is being held in lieu of $20,000.
arrest, drug cartel, ventura county news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments