Ventura County News
Thousand Oaks man arrested for selling marijuana
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Thousand Oaks-based drug dealer was arrested Thursday following an investigation by narcotics law enforcement.
Investigators with the Ventura County Sheriff Office and Simi Valley Police Department caught up with 28-year-old Abdolali Armen Omidfar at the suspect's work on Thousand Oaks Boulevard and Los Padres Drive.
A search warrant on Omidfar's vehicle was served and investigators found 43 grams of marijuana intended for illegal sale.
The suspect was arrested without incident. In addition to possession of marijuana, Omidfar was booked for sales and or offering of marijuana and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Omidfar is being held in lieu of $20,000.
arrest, drug cartel, ventura county news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate