Ventura County News
Thousand Oaks man arrested for selling marijuana
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Thousand Oaks-based drug dealer was arrested Thursday following an investigation by narcotics law enforcement.
Investigators with the Ventura County Sheriff Office and Simi Valley Police Department caught up with 28-year-old Abdolali Armen Omidfar at the suspect's work on Thousand Oaks Boulevard and Los Padres Drive.
A search warrant on Omidfar's vehicle was served and investigators found 43 grams of marijuana intended for illegal sale.
The suspect was arrested without incident. In addition to possession of marijuana, Omidfar was booked for sales and or offering of marijuana and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Omidfar is being held in lieu of $20,000.
arrest, drug cartel, ventura county news
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing 48 min ago
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors