Ventura County News
Oxnard gas station robbed, 2nd time in 2 weeks
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Oxnard police are investigating an armed robbery at a Union 76 gas station, the second at the same location in two weeks.
Officers responded to the gas station on the 3600 block of Saviers Road around 4 p.m. following reports of a robbery Sunday.
The suspect allegedly entered the business with a handgun and demanded money. The suspect then fled the area on a bicycle with an undisclosed amount of cash.
He was described as a Hispanic man in his 30s, standing around 5 feet 9 inches. He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jeans and a surgical mask.
The same business was robbed on Oct. 6 by a suspect of a similiar description. In both incidents, the suspect fled on a bicycle.
Anyone with information regarding the robberies was urged to contact Oxnard police at (805) 385-7740.
robbery, ventura county news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 42 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments