Ventura County News
Oxnard gas station robbed, 2nd time in 2 weeks
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Oxnard police are investigating an armed robbery at a Union 76 gas station, the second at the same location in two weeks.
Officers responded to the gas station on the 3600 block of Saviers Road around 4 p.m. following reports of a robbery Sunday.
The suspect allegedly entered the business with a handgun and demanded money. The suspect then fled the area on a bicycle with an undisclosed amount of cash.
He was described as a Hispanic man in his 30s, standing around 5 feet 9 inches. He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jeans and a surgical mask.
The same business was robbed on Oct. 6 by a suspect of a similiar description. In both incidents, the suspect fled on a bicycle.
Anyone with information regarding the robberies was urged to contact Oxnard police at (805) 385-7740.
robbery, ventura county news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report