Ventura County News
Oxnard gas station robbed, 2nd time in 2 weeks
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Oxnard police are investigating an armed robbery at a Union 76 gas station, the second at the same location in two weeks.
Officers responded to the gas station on the 3600 block of Saviers Road around 4 p.m. following reports of a robbery Sunday.
The suspect allegedly entered the business with a handgun and demanded money. The suspect then fled the area on a bicycle with an undisclosed amount of cash.
He was described as a Hispanic man in his 30s, standing around 5 feet 9 inches. He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jeans and a surgical mask.
The same business was robbed on Oct. 6 by a suspect of a similiar description. In both incidents, the suspect fled on a bicycle.
Anyone with information regarding the robberies was urged to contact Oxnard police at (805) 385-7740.
robbery, ventura county news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement 54 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes 50 min ago
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event