Ventura County News
Simi Valley transient arrested, found living at Pavilions Pharmacy
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A 21-year-old transient was arrested Thursday after police discovered he had been living on top of refrigerators at a Simi Valley pharmacy.
Police responded to reports of a possible burglary at the Pavilions Pharmacy located in the 2900 block of Tapo Canyon Road at about 10 p.m.
Responding officers found Tristan Odegard-Brown. The suspect had remnants of drywall and ceiling tile on his clothing.
During the later investigation, police discovered a large hole in the roof of the pharmacy ceiling, where it appeared Odegard-Brown entered. The 21-year-old had reportedly been living on top of refrigeration units within the store.
Odegard-Brown was arrested for burglary, possession of drug paraphernalia and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
arrest, burglary, ventura county news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley 39 min ago
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
20 min ago