Ventura County News
Early morning Santa Paula fires investigated as suspicious
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two Santa Paula fires extinguished early Tuesday morning were being investigated as suspicious.
Santa Paula firefighters and police responded to a structure fire on the 100 block of East Ventura Street at about 2:15 a.m. Tuesday. A fire in a trash can was extinguished.
Personnel responded to a vehicle fire on the 100 block of E. Ventura St. at 3:40 a.m. That fire was also extinguished.
Ventura County Fire Department arson investigators were summoned due to the suspicious nature of the fires.
The two fires are currently under investigation. Anyone with information regarding either incident is encouraged to call the Santa Paula Police Dept. Detectives Unit at (805) 525-4474.
fire, ventura county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 45 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour