Ventura County News
Oxnard shooting leaves 1 dead, 2 wounded
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- One man is dead and two others wounded following a shooting in Oxnard Wednesday, officials said.
The incident occurred on the 900 block of South H Street around 6:06 p.m.
Police say the three male victims were shot in the front yard of a home.
All three victims were transported to Ventura County Medical Center where one of the victims succumbed to his wounds.
No arrests have been made.
The victims' names have not been released pending notification of kin.
The motive of the shooting remains unknown.
The death is the tenth homicide in the city of Oxnard this year.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information was urged to contact the Oxnard Police Department at (805) 385-7760.
homicide investigation, shooting, ventura county news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 2 min ago
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later 56 min ago
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break